WOPI Boston International (incorporated as "Women of Purpose International" was formed in 2008 following an inspired calling in Waltham, Massachusetts by Dorothy Ssebakka. Through her wise judgment, Dorothy observed that despite, having been empowered in various ways , immigrant women still have a challenge of embracing the US development opportunities.
Dorothy is a Minister, a Preacher, an Evangelist, a Philanthropist,Mentor and a Public Speaker, etc.
1. Forums & Speaking Engagements
2. Consultancy and Counseling
3. Projects and Publications
4. Mentoring and Training
5. Community Outreach
1. The '50 C' / '50+ Circle' initiative (women and men)
2. The 'Organic Girl Child Mentorship' initiative
3. Community Volunteer Services
4. Medical Outreach Services